Criminal Defense Lawyers in Denver
A criminal conviction can come with devastating consequences that may permanently affect your reputation, your family and your future. If you or someone you love has been accused of a crime, you do not want to risk putting your case in the hands of just any criminal defense attorney. You need an experienced, aggressive criminal defense lawyer who can help you present the strongest possible case. You need a defense attorney from Pollart Miller.
Skilled at protecting our clients’ rights, our criminal defense attorneys are focused on providing vigorous, effective defense representation as we help our clients navigate the complexities of the criminal justice system. Our Denver defense lawyers are ready to review the facts of your case, explain your options and help you effectively fight the charges brought against you. Our goal is provide superior defense services while resolving your case as favorably as possible.
The Criminal Defense Practice at Pollart Miller
At Pollart Miller, we have extensive experience defending our clients against misdemeanor and felony charges in District, County and Municipal Courts throughout the Denver metro area and Colorado. Our record of success spans various types of criminal cases, including (but not necessarily limited to) those involving charges related to:
- Marijuana and other drug offenses, including possession, manufacturing, and distribution charges.
- DUI and DWI offenses, such as DWAI, multiple DUIs and drug-related DUIs.
- Other traffic offenses, including vehicular homicide, vehicular assault, reckless driving, hit-and-run and driving under revocation charges.
- Property crimes, such as burglary, robbery, arson, theft, shoplifting and trespassing.
- Sex offenses, including prostitution, sexual assault and indecent exposure.
- Violent crimes, such as homicide, manslaughter, assault and domestic violence.
- White collar crimes, including identity theft, fraud and embezzlement.
- Weapons offenses, such as possession of illegal weapons and weapon possession by a felon.
- Other offenses, including disorderly conduct, criminal mischief and failure to register as a sex offender.
We also represent clients in probation violation hearings and expungement cases.
How Can Our Criminal Defense Lawyers Help You?
The criminal defense lawyers at Pollart Miller are backed by the experience of former prosecuting attorneys and defenders. Our team is composed of professionals in the Denver area that have worked on both sides of the law. This makes us effective at providing our clients with aggressive, high-quality criminal defense legal representation in:
- Bail hearings
- Arraignments and other preliminary hearings
- Motion hearings
- Jury trials
- Bench trials
- Sentencing hearings
- Probation revocation hearings.
Our team of Denver criminal defense attorneys have perfected their craft through years of knowledge, courtroom experience, and trying successful defense cases. We take care to learn all of the facts about our client, investigating all evidence that is associated with the case. Once we collect all information about the case, we carefully prepare your defense. This can include retaining and working with expert witnesses, practicing and preparing for arguments in the court, and presenting the defense case in a smart and appropriate manner. When we arrive at court for you, we vigorously challenge the prosecution’s allegation and make sure that your case is represented in the best light.
With our knowledge, skills, and experience, you can be confident in having a strong defense case and the highest-quality criminal defense representation. These factors can be integral to bringing your criminal case to the best possible outcome.
Schedule your initial consultation with our Denver Criminal Defense Attorneys
An initial consultation with our team of criminal defense lawyers will help determine the best course of action for your case. If you or a loved one has been arrested or charged with crime, contact one of our Denver criminal defense lawyers at Pollart Miller.
You can schedule a consultation by calling (720) 488-9586 or filling out a contact form. We are ready to explain your rights, the law and your best defense options.